2009年8月9日星期日

use a proper symbol to avoid unhappy things happen...

i would like to share some of my experiences about using the (!), (...)
using different type of symbol,
it might represent of different meaning or feeling...

(1)hey!!!!
(2)hey....

when u msn with your friend,
which HEY are you using??
which HEY are you prefer??

for me, using 'hey!!!',
it means someone is angry with you,
or someone is need your attention,
or i make someone unhappy
and someone use (!!!!) to communicate with me...

using (!!!!) to communicate with someone,
it might bring a message or tone that you angry with someone,
i not really like people use (!!!!!) when talking with me,
because i will feel that am i doing something wrong to you,
so you use (!!!!!) to show you are angry...

while using 'hey...' is more like talking politely,
and feel that happy talking with you...

so, next time chat with me,
please use a proper symbol to avoid unhappy things happen...

thank you.....

1 条评论:

Freda Foong 说...

last time i also prefer use !!!
after some argument between friend,i only knw, she misunderstand my feeling and tone.... haiz.... after this all... i chg use proper symbol but make me more sensitive...